ZH Healthcare, headquartered in Bethesda, MD, USA is a healthcare technology innovator that is revolutionizing health IT with blueEHR – Health IT as a Service (HITaaS), a cloud-based healthcare specific software development and infrastructure environment that empowers users to build and deploy eHealth solutions quick and efficient. blueEHR is used in 100+ countries and 36languages. ZH Healthcare’s Offshore Delivery Center (ODC) is located in Kochi, Kerala, India with over 200 employees.
We are driven by a set of Values to minimizing the cost of healthcare technology globally to empower people to live their life to the fullest thus contributing to an Affordable Healthcare. If you share these sentiments and want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, we would like to talk to you.
To learn more about ZH Heathcare please visit: https://zhhealthcare.com
Position Title: Automation Test Engineer
Experience Level: 2-5 Years
Location: Kochi, Kerala (Remote)
Number of position: 2
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– To perform the Automation testing using Selenium / Cucumber framework and Functional testing
– To review the requirements, Develop the test scripts / test cases, Perform test script execution and Defect reporting
Skillset and Requirements:
– Sound knowledge in Automation testing using Selenium/Cucumber framework
– Excellent knowledge in Java
– Must have good expertise on Manual testing
– Familiar with SDLC, STLC and Agile processes
– Familiar with any one Defect Tracking Tool / Test Management Tool
– Develop and Implement Automation strategies, Test suites, standards and processes
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Sound knowledge in Selenium/Java/Cucumber framework with good knowledge in framework development.
– Excellent knowledge in manual testing and test processes