ZH Healthcare, headquartered in Bethesda, MD, USA is a healthcare technology innovator that is revolutionizing health IT with blueEHR – Health IT as a Service (HITaaS), a cloud-based healthcare specific software development and infrastructure environment that empowers users to build and deploy eHealth solutions quick and efficient. blueEHR is used in 100+ countries and 36languages. ZH Healthcare’s Offshore Delivery Center (ODC) is located in Kochi, Kerala, India with over 200 employees.
We are driven by a set of Values to minimizing the cost of healthcare technology globally to empower people to live their life to the fullest thus contributing to an Affordable Healthcare. If you share these sentiments and want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, go ahead and send us your resume.
To learn more about ZH Heathcare please visit: https://zhhealthcare.com
Title: DevOps Engineer
Experience: 3 to 5 Years
Number of Open positions: 1
Location: Ernakulam, Kerala (Remote – Work From home)
The candidate must have a minimum of 3+ years of experience in developing, deploying, and maintaining significantly large web applications in AWS/Azure environment
Deploying, automating, maintaining, and managing AWS cloud-based production systems
– Ensure the availability, performance, scalability, and security of productions systems
– Build, release, and configuration management of production systems
– Skills in any of the languages (Bash/Python/Groovy/PHP/JAVA/NodeJs)
– Automation experience(CI/CD) and Jenkins
– Hands-on with GIT and managing version control system
– Linux command line, bash shell
– DB Skills: Basic Database administration experience
– Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues
– Knowledge in Kubernetes and Docker
– Networking: Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP)
– AWS Certification & Knowledge in Ansible is an added advantage.
Note: Candidate should have good experience in AWS and also good programming skills