ZH Healthcare (ZH) is a digital health innovator revolutionizing healthcare access through a platform that inspires, educates, tools, and supports the creators of digital health solutions. Our current focus is on mental/behavioural health through our blueEHR SaaS product and Pharma clients in improving the treatment experience of patients through blueBriX, our digital health PaaS.
blueEHR is used in four continents and 36 languages. ZH is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, USA, employs over 220 people globally through its subsidiaries in Geneva, Switzerland, and an Offshore Delivery Center (ODC) in Kerala, India.
We are driven by a single objective – unleash the creative potential of digital health creators to make healthcare technology accessible which will empower people to live their life to the fullest. If you share this vision and want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, we would like to speak to you.
To learn more about ZH Healthcare, please visit: https://zhhealthcare.com
Job Title: Documentation Specialist (Technical Writer)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 5 to 8 years
No. of Roles: 3
Location: Kochi, Kerala (Hybrid)
– Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards.
– Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication (both written & verbal) skills in English.
– Ability to express complex technical information in a clear and precise manner.
– Author and update deliverables for online and printed documentation.
– Update status report to the lead/manager daily.
– Good understanding of Document Development Life Cycle (DDLC) and SDLC processes.
– Good knowledge of MS Office and SharePoint.
– Interact with product team, engineering team, and editorial team to ensure the development of high-quality documentation.
– Create graphical images, flow charts, diagrams, and GIF images for inclusion in documentation.
– Technical writing experience in software documentation.
– Working knowledge of Jira and confluence.
– Knowledge of topic-based authoring.
– Experience in Application Programming Interface (API) documentation.
– Experience in HTML based authoring tools.
– Experience in developing or revising User Interface (UI) messages.