We are currently seeking a Product Owner – Healthcare to join our Product team. In this role, the PO is responsible for executing the development of one or more Product Lines.
Position Title : Product Owner – Product Management – Healthcare
Experience : 10-15 years
Location : Bangalore/Kochi/Chennai (Remote Now)
Job type : Full-Time, Permanent
The preferred candidate will come with a work experience of delivering superior business analysis skills in the healthcare industry, specifically with Products in the US Healthcare, EHR, RCM and HIS-EMR domains and familiar with managing the Product Backlog in an Agile environment. The candidate should be capable of understanding the Product Vision from the Chief Product Officer and Product Manager, groom and execute the Product Backlog across Sprints. The position requires an individual with good communication skills (verbal and written), facilitation and presentation, and well organized at work.
– Work on specific product features and enhancements which will shape up the future of the product.
– Prioritize, design and implement products and enhancements.
– Manage and execute product development from start to finish including project management, data gathering and modeling, problem solving, documentation, communication of insights, building recommendations and working with partner Tech teams across platforms.
– Collaborate with Chief Product Officer to develop recommendations for new features or services.
– Presenting the roadmap to customers and taking their feedback into consideration for feature development.
– Working with Development Team to ensure that the most relevant product features resulting in measurable customer outcomes are being developed.
– Working with sales, support, marketing and services to identify and generate product features that can be used to spur product usage, win competitive deals or help a customer get the most out of a purchase.
– Minimum 10 years of proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle in the Healthcare Industry.
– Strategic Thinking and Business Mindset
– Strong Product Management Skills to deliver quality products within the prescribed time schedule.
– Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive team.
– Strong problem solving, analytical and documentation skills.
– Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development will be an added advantage.
– Ability to manage a team of BA’s and guide them to attain their desired job objectives.
– Experienced working in Agile methodology and Scrum framework
Position Title: User Experience (UX) Architect
Location: Kochi, Kerala (Remote)
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Number of position: 1
Experience Level: 10+ Years
– Identify user requirements by researching and analyzing user needs, preferences, objectives, and working methods; studying how users consume content, including data categorization and labeling; meeting with focus groups.
– Plan information architecture by studying the software application concept, strategy, and target audience; envisioning architectural scheme, information structure, and features, functionality, and user-interface design; creating user scenarios; preparing data models; designing information structure, work-flow, and navigation; evaluating information representation; conducting creative meetings.
– Organize information by translating user behavior into media structure and elements; crafting interactive experiences; producing workflow diagrams, user scenarios, flowcharts, and storyboards; preparing interaction specifications, navigation rules, organization of information, and site maps; coordinating with business, technology, visual, structural, editorial, cognitive, and brand strategists.
– Implement information architecture by preparing paper and interactive prototypes and mockups including page layout and navigational elements; coordinating with stakeholders, UX, and UI teams to integrate site concept, visual design, writing, interface, and navigational structure; documenting structure and processes.
– Validate information delivery by developing and completing usability test plans; evaluating traffic patterns; studying user feedback; coordinating with Usability Specialists.
– Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
– Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
– Solid understanding of the user-centered design and interaction design principles.
– Requirements Analysis.
– Strong attention to detail.
– Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative user research.
– Experience in Software Products in healthcare industry preferred.
– Healthcare Domain knowledge preferred.
– Presenting Technical Information.
– Problem Solving.
– Data Modeling.
– Strategic Planning.
– Data Maintenance.
– Proficient in industry tools such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Visio, Project, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Position Title : Associate Business Analyst – Product Management
Experience : 3 years
Location : Kochi/Bangalore/Chennai (Remomte Initially)
Job Type : Full-Time, Permanent
Minimum of 3 years of Business Analysis or Implementation experience with Products in US Healthcare, EHR, EMR space.
We are currently seeking an Associate Business Analyst – Healthcare to join our Product team. In this role, the Associate Business Analyst is responsible for creating FRDs, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria with and without guidance. Gradually, the member will be working with Project teams and subject matter experts to elicit, analyze, document, communicate, collaborate, and manage requirements and business analysis artefacts throughout the solution development lifecycle.
The preferred candidate will come with a work experience of delivering superior business analysis and/or Implementation in the healthcare industry, specifically with Products in the US Healthcare, EHR, RCM and HIS-EMR domains and familiar with managing the Product Backlog in an Agile environment. The candidate should be capable of understanding the concepts and ideas as mentored by the senior members in the Team and apply a formal business analysis methodology based on industry best practices to accomplish the task. The position requires an individual with good communication skills (verbal and written), facilitation and presentation, and well organized at work.
Responsibilities & Duties
– Responsible for understanding business requirements and determining Functional impacts
– Understand the goals and business needs of an organization and document potential solutions
– Analyze the impact of change across the Product Feature Set
– Assist in maintaining the Product Backlog and prioritize the Product Backlog Items for the successive Sprints based on defined criteria
– Produce well-documented functional requirements and/or user stories, including non-functional requirements
– Document User Stories and Acceptance criteria on time.
– Perform Functional Testing to ensure the developed solution fulfils the Acceptance Criteria
– Analyse model test discrepancies to find trends and work with programmers to resolve.
– Utilize best practice processes around work assignments, time management, and quality of output while maximizing overall team performance.
– Minimum of 2+ years of Business Analysis or Implementation experience with Products in US Healthcare, EHR, EMR space
– Minimum of 2+ years of experience with requirements gathering, documentation, testing and feature demonstration.
– Minimum of 1 year of working in Agile and Waterfall environments.
– Experience producing documents such as BRD, FRD, SRS, User Stories & Acceptance Criteria, Wireframes & Mock-ups
– Experienced in Product Backlog Grooming
– Experienced working with tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Mantis, Bugzilla.
– Good competency with Microsoft Office Suite
– Preferred graduation in Health Administration or Paramedical, Allied Health courses with related work experience
– Healthcare Experience – EHR, HIS, RCM, Pharmacy & Inventory, Lab Applications
– Experience in Agile environment
– Familiar with Hospital, Clinics, Ambulatory Workflows
– UAT Experience
We are currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst – Healthcare to join our Product team. In this role, the Senior Business Analyst is responsible for working with Project teams and subject matter experts to elicit, analyze, document, communicate, collaborate, and manage requirements and business analysis artefacts throughout the solution development lifecycle.
The preferred candidate will have a solid work history of delivering superior business analysis and consulting services with notable experience in the healthcare industry, specifically with Products in the US Healthcare, EHR, RCM and HIS domains and running the Product Backlog in an Agile environment. The candidate should be capable of seeing ideas from concept through to design and delivery while applying a formal business analysis methodology based on industry best practices to accomplish the task. The position requires an individual with exceptional skills in communication (verbal and written), facilitation and presentation, and highly accomplished personal organizational and management abilities.