ZH Healthcare (ZH) is a digital health innovator revolutionizing healthcare access through a platform that inspires, educates, tools, and supports the creators of digital health solutions. Our current focus is on mental/behavioural health through our blueEHR SaaS product and Pharma clients in improving the treatment experience of patients through blueBriX, our digital health PaaS.
blueEHR is used in four continents and 36 languages. ZH is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, USA, employs over 220 people globally through its subsidiaries in Geneva, Switzerland, and an Offshore Delivery Center (ODC) in Kerala, India.
We are driven by a single objective – unleash the creative potential of digital health creators to make healthcare technology accessible which will empower people to live their life to the fullest. If you share this vision and want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, we would like to speak to you.
To learn more about ZH Healthcare, please visit: https://zhhealthcare.com
Title: Senior Business Analyst
Location: Kochi, Kerala (Remote)
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
No of Positions: 1
Experience Level: 8+ Years
We are currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst – Healthcare to join our Product team. In this role, the Senior Business Analyst is responsible for working with Project teams and subject matter experts to elicit, analyze, document, communicate, collaborate, and manage requirements and business analysis artefacts throughout the solution development lifecycle.
The preferred candidate will have a solid work history of delivering superior business analysis and consulting services with notable experience in the healthcare industry, specifically with Products in the US Healthcare, EHR, RCM and HIS domains and running the Product Backlog in an Agile environment. The candidate should be capable of seeing ideas from concept through to design and delivery while applying a formal business analysis methodology based on industry best practices to accomplish the task. The position requires an individual with exceptional skills in communication (verbal and written), facilitation and presentation, and highly accomplished personal organizational and management abilities.
Responsibilities & Duties
– Responsible for leading/facilitating business requirements gathering and determining Functional impacts
– Understand the goals and business needs of an organization and recommending potential solutions and analyse the impact of change across the Product Feature Set
– Lead cross-functional meetings to elicit requirements from subject matter experts to determine potential conflicts/other requirements that may exist in other areas.
– Document business analysis artefacts using a business analysis software tool
– Maintain the Product Backlog and prioritize the Product Backlog Items for the successive Sprints based on defined criteria – Be on top of the Sprint Backlog
– Lead the production of detailed functional requirements and/or user stories, including non-functional requirements
– Facilitate focused group discussions involving cross-functional teams involved in the Solution Development and bring in consensus on the best design
– Lead and review the development of User Acceptance criteria, Test Plans and Test Cases on time. Oversee functional/user testing (User Acceptance Testing) and be accountable for user sign off of changes
– Be part of the Daily Scrum during the Sprint, be available for Clarifications on the Business or Functional requirements for the Scrum teams
– Drive the MVP Testing to ensure the developed solution fulfils the Acceptance Criteria
– Analyse model test discrepancies to find trends and work with programmers to resolve.
– Create communication plans (correspondence, presentations, and other materials)
– Coach, motivate and mentor the Business Analysts in the team.
– Work with Product Owner, Chief Product Officer – coordinate and conduct the Sprint Planning, Sprint Retro and MVP Demo sessions.
– Utilize best practice processes around work assignments, time management, and quality of output while maximizing overall team performance.
– Minimum of 5 years of Business Analysis or Implementation experience with Products in US Healthcare, EHR, EMR space
– Minimum of 5 years of experience with requirements gathering, documentation, testing and feature demonstration.
– Minimum of 3 years of working in Agile and Waterfall environments.
– Experience producing documents such as BRD, FRD, SRS, User Stories & Acceptance Criteria, Wireframes & Mock-ups
– Experienced in Product Backlog Grooming
– Working knowledge of Healthcare IT Integration Standards such as HL7 & HIE Platforms
– Experienced working with tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Mantis, Bugzilla.
– Good competency with Microsoft Office Suite
– Preferred graduation in Health Administration or Paramedical, Allied Health courses with related work experience
– Healthcare Experience – EHR, HIS, RCM, Pharmacy & Inventory, Lab Applications
– Experience in Agile environment
– Familiar with Hospital, Clinics, Ambulatory Workflows
– UAT Experience