ZH Healthcare (ZH) is a digital health innovator revolutionizing healthcare access through a platform that inspires, educates, tools, and supports the creators of digital health solutions. Our current focus is on mental/behavioural health through our blueEHR SaaS product and Pharma clients in improving the treatment experience of patients through blueBriX, our digital health PaaS.
blueEHR is used in four continents and 36 languages. ZH is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, USA, employs over 220 people globally through its subsidiaries in Geneva, Switzerland, and an Offshore Delivery Center (ODC) in Kerala, India.
We are driven by a single objective – unleash the creative potential of digital health creators to make healthcare technology accessible which will empower people to live their life to the fullest. If you share this vision and want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, we would like to speak to you.
To learn more about ZH Healthcare, please visit: https://zhhealthcare.com
Title: Senior Implementation / Account Manager
Location: Kochi, Kerala
Job Type: Permanent
Experience: 5+ Years
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate/Post-Graduate
As the Senior Implementation / Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to work on major business initiatives that contribute to ZH Healthcare’s growth and productivity objectives. In this role, you will have the responsibility of managing multiple account management strategy implementation assignments supporting the Account Management function working directly with the Product, Engineering and Strategy teams in catering to the end-to-end implementation needs and keeping everybody in sync, tracking progress, and mitigating obstacles to ensure smooth delivery/implementation.
The senior account manager will also be responsible for implementation of new strategies to ensure proper utilization of resource, time and effort, and reducing the cost of implementation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Analysing the requirements of the clients.
– Co-ordinating with the clients and IT departments in the effective implementation of products.
– Must actively involve in EHR/EHR software design, workflows, and managing testing and quality assurance activities with respect to the project implementation.
– Provide online demos.
– Must analyse, improve – Perform Gap Analysis and workflow analysis.
– Provide consultation and necessary support to the clients as and when required.
– Documentation of the requirements for an effective implementation and necessary support.
– Provide training for EHR systems both remotely via secure link and in person.
– Manage post implementation support of the software as and when required.
– Manage implementation support as per the quality norms prescribed.
– Involve in research and assistance for the new products and services.
Required Skill Sets
– 3+ years of experience in implementing software products.
– 1+ years of experience in product implementation.
– Ability to analyse the requirements of the clients in an effective way.
– Have good knowledge with the latest healthcare technologies.
– Have the adherence to follow up with the clients as and when required.
– Must have good leadership skills and experience in mentoring team to for optimum performance.
– Need good patience, attentiveness, and calming presence in handling the clients.
– Have good knowledge skills about the software.
– Have good attitude and time management skills.
– Have good oral and written communication skills.
– Willingness to work in partly USA Eastern Time Zone