ZH Healthcare (ZH) is a digital health innovator revolutionizing healthcare access through a platform that inspires, educates, tools, and supports the creators of digital health solutions. Our current focus is on mental/behavioral health through our blueEHR SaaS product and Pharma clients in improving the treatment experience of patients through blueBriX, our digital health PaaS.
blueEHR is used in four continents and 36 languages. ZH is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, USA, employs over 220 people globally through its subsidiaries in Geneva, Switzerland, and an Offshore Delivery Center (ODC) in Kerala, India.
We are driven by a single objective – unleash the creative potential of digital health creators to make healthcare technology accessible which will empower people to live their life to the fullest. If you share this vision and want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, we would like to speak to you.
To learn more about ZH Healthcare, please visit: https://bluebrix.health
Job Title: Chief Project Manager – Contract
Location: Kochi, Kerala (Hybrid)
Type: Contract / Consultant
Duration: 6-12+ Months
– Review progress of projects and programs, resolving challenges around resourcing and scheduling
– Work across the business to understand and satisfy the needs of stakeholders in business functions
– Ensure all Technology projects are effectively planned, managed, and delivered to the required specification or needs of the department by the agreed deadlines
– Instill and foster a culture of excellence in project management
– Work closely with the Engineering AVPs to manage implications of design changes on ongoing project work.
– Analyse specific business and technology problems to ensure business needs and requirements are met
– Define and manage the necessary project management tool(s) and processes to enable easy collaboration and communication between project stakeholders
– Lead a group of scrum masters, providing the appropriate guidance and support in the form of coaching and mentoring
– Define the processes and metrics to track and report project progress with a focus on budget, scope, resources, and schedule
– Proven experience leading and managing a team or group of Project Managers/Scrum Masters.
– Demonstratable track record of managing a portfolio of large-scale, high-profile strategic projects
– Strong experience across multiple stages of the project lifecycle from project initiation through to successful delivery
– Background working in a highly regulated industry
– The ability to determine resource needs, recommend solutions and deliver against a strategy
– Excellent influencing skills that achieve results
– The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
– Excellent organizational skills and the flexibility to cope with varying demands
– Degree qualified in an Engineering discipline
Please apply or send your resume and details to firstname.lastname@example.org