ZH Healthcare (ZH) is a digital health innovator revolutionizing healthcare access through a platform that inspires, educates, tools, and supports the creators of digital health solutions. Our current focus is on mental/behavioural health through our blueEHR SaaS product and Pharma clients in improving the treatment experience of patients through blueBriX, our digital health PaaS.
blueEHR is used in four continents and 36 languages. ZH is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, USA, employs over 220 people globally through its subsidiaries in Geneva, Switzerland, and an Offshore Delivery Center (ODC) in Kerala, India.
We are driven by a single objective – unleash the creative potential of digital health creators to make healthcare technology accessible which will empower people to live their life to the fullest. If you share this vision and want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, we would like to speak to you.
To learn more about ZH Healthcare, please visit: https://zhhealthcare.com
Job Title: AR Caller
Location: Kochi, Kerala (Remote)
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Experience: 1-4 Years
Urgently hiring for AR Callers, Work from home opportunity!!
– Experienced in AR calling, Denial Management, checking eligibility and Authorization verification
– Calling Insurance companies on behalf of physicians and carryout further examination on outstanding Accounts Receivables
– Prioritize unpaid claims for calling according to the length of time it has been outstanding
– Call insurance companies directly and convince them to pay the outstanding claims
– Check the relevance of insurance info offered by the patient
– Evaluate unpaid insurance claims
– Call insurance companies and check on the status of claims and verifying authorization
– Transfer the outstanding balance to the patient of he/she doesn’t have adequate insurance coverage
– If the claim has already been paid, ask the insurance company for Explanation of Benefits (EOB)
– Make corrections to the claim based on inputs from the insurance company
– Good organizational skills to implement timely follow-up
– Ability to multi-task
– Willingness to work in night shifts and weekends
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Strong reporting skills
– Ability to follow established work schedule
– Ability to follow instructions precisely